Monday, July 1, 2013

Growing Stuff

Love these gladiolas blooming for the first time!  They are all different colors and blooming so beautifully...until we have a storm and they fall over, which is about every day here lately!  Hoping they multiply and I eventually have tons!


 Trying watermelon for the first time this year.  I am not expecting great things, but would be nice if we get something that at least tastes okay!  Too bad I ignorantly chose the ginormousest ones you can possibly grow.  Probably not best for a first timer with limited space.
 We've got tomatoes like crazy again.  And again I planted them a little too thick.  They're probably going to all come tumbling down the way I have them rigged up, but maybe next year I will have learned my lesson!  This gardening stuff takes awhile to grasp for me.
We also have peppers growing and some easy and prolific green onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment