I discovered that she thinks "Diaries" is the name of a princess...as in "Princess Diaries" the movie. She likes to pretend she is Queen Diaries when she's not pretending to be Elsa or a baby.
At Walmart she was holding on the cart and had one foot on the cart and one on the floor. She asked if she looked like she was doing a "scootboard." You just gotta love when kids mix up words and say it with a straight face.
She was absolutely delighted to be allowed to wear lipgloss to her recital, but couldn't quite get the name right. She excitedly told one brother she was going to wear lipflops and another that she was going to wear lipfloss.
As we drove to get a friend of Joshua's she declared to us all, "I know this is Anthony's house because I am a good memory." Well, she really is.
She got a little cut on her finger and dramatically moaned, "Mommy, my paper haircut is hurting!"
She has a sweet heart that she shows sometimes. When Matt running late to meet us, she reassured everyone, "Well we want Daddy to be here but it's okay. It's not his thought." Of course today when Gray hit her accidentally she screamed, "And it's all Gray's thought!!!"
Out of the blue, while thinking of some of her creations, she said, "Mommy I am an artworker."
And finally, her sweetest comment this week as she gave me a big hug: "Mommy we're best friends forever."

So precious and pretty. She still want to marry me?
ReplyDelete