We've been waiting on our immigration approval so we can get on with getting our ducks in a row on the China end. Was thinking it should have come earlier in the week and turns out it would have but we (well, I) messed up something with our paperwork and we got a letter today with a paper I didn't get Matt to sign that we'll have to mail back on Monday and continue waiting for the approval paper. Can't say I'm shocked because this application had it's own checklist of things to submit, but I did check off that this paper was signed. Oh well, nothing to do but press on! I think our chance to go January has passed us by so hopefully February will work if I don't mess up something else!
In the meantime I am wrapping up the last of the painting orders and I've sold most of the stuff left from the last show. We are up to about $23,000 raised of the estimated $30,000, so that's pretty awesome and definitely never thought we'd get that much help. Thanks to each of you who have been a part of that!!!
5 people like this
Sarah ZI know the delay is disappointing -- but you didn't "mess up"! You've managed an OCEAN of paperwork so well; give yourself the credit you deserve. Amazing total of money raised--hooray!!
December 13, 2016•Edit•Delete