Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Somebody's 34

We celebrated Matt yesterday mostly by the means that he loves best-- food!  I made him some egg and bacon muffins that he ate before going off to work, Julia and I went to Chick-fil-a with him for lunch, Cindy brought him a treat in the afternoon, and we ended the day with a meal of his choice-- bacon wrapped filets, baked potatoes, salad, and peanut butter pie. He insisted on no gifts, but we did give him a movie- The Hobbit- and the kids made him coupons for foot rubs, back massages, and big hugs.





Julia showing everyone how her baby has not yet come out of her belly.






4 comments:

  1. Man, your hubby sure loves his bacon!

    Cute pics! Wow, Julia's getting big...love that pic of her belly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Hope Matt felt celebrated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. Looks like Matt had a great birthday birthday with his wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna know who gave him the foot rub and massage. Would have loved to seen the kids in action :) Also didnt know Julia was pregnant. Feeling very in the dark.

    ReplyDelete