Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Still Here!

I don't know if anyone bothers to check in, but there has been very little to report on the homefront these days!  We have been waiting for over 3 weeks now for our homestudy agency to review the document that Allie did for us.  Hopefully not too much longer.  There was a mix-up this week about some of our clearances coming in, but turns out they just weren't properly recorded, so after some run-around we found out all went through just fine. So now we wait on the review and our FBI prints to come back.  Then we can finally turn in our dossier to China!!


3 comments:

  1. I'm checking in! After you sent me an e-mail & I remembered I should :) Hopefully your prints go through just fine & you won't have to redo them like I had to....it's really cool that you're going to have such a support group right in your neighborhood when you bring your daughter home from China!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I frequent your blog but rarely am on anything besides my phone, so haven't been able to post comment until now. :)

    ReplyDelete