Sunday, January 22, 2017

Back Again

I'm busy trying to get everything in order for our trip and one thing I've wanted to figure out is technology while we are over there.  I asked for a "grandmother" (no offense, grandmothers) explanation of what we need to do over there to use our phones and there still seem to be several options and an element of trial and error.  Some websites aren't accessible and right now we are thinking we may only take my phone and no computers, so I'm back to the drawing board with trying to figure out a blog option to keep everyone updated while we are gone.  And I want to be able to print it into a book easily when we get back.  I think I can update this one easily by email and I may also nominate someone as a backup who can update it for me if needed:)  It should email you posts if I have added you or you have added yourself via the link on the sidebar.  Two weeks and two days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment