Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Road Trippin'

We had a whirlwind of a weekend in SC--time with my parents, visit with my grandmother, niece's dance recital, dinner with my older sister, lacrosse tournament, lunch with my younger sister, meeting her foster baby, and lots of time in the car! One night our family of 6 was spread out between three locations, but we did manage to reconnect and make it home.  :)  All loved seeing their relatives and Allie did really well even with no nap time.  Thankful for a flexible little one!  We've got a few days to wrap up the last week of school, another cardiology check, 5th grade graduation and party, and then the kids and I are off to the beach for one last hoorah with our friends who are moving.

Pics...

 Allie and I spent some extra time in Joshua's class Friday.  She is quite the super star among the kids and most of the time she has fun being there.
 Grandmama was soo much better than the last time I saw her when she was in the hospital!
 She loved meeting Allie!

 Meanwhile, the boys were having a blast with their cousins at the lacrosse tournament.
Someone really loved this baby!

 Practicing between game 4 of 5 for the weekend.  Their team won 2, lost 2, and tied 1.  The last game the boys both played really well and Gray got a goal, so he was pumped.
Another boy cousin to join in the Greenville mix!

 Meanwhile Julia was loving girl time at the Leightons' house.

Sweet cousins, getting to know each other.

Pokemon.  Not my fave, but apparently very entertaining for 7-11 year olds.

 This week Allie got a playdate with some China buddies!
 She's got a thing for dogs, even when they are 3 times her size.

Julia: I want to keep my tooth this time since I lost all the other ones so I want you to look under my pillow because I left something special for you and Daddy and I wrote Tooth Mother because some people believe in fairies but you aren't really a fairy and I wanted to give something to you and Daddy, not just you, so I gave you some money and I want you come see.  (or something like that)




No comments:

Post a Comment